What To Expect
We treat our candidates like clients. We hire the best and the brightest, so we understand that while you may be a candidate today, it is likely that one day you will also become a client. From the moment you submit your resume, we want to get to know you and understand your career aspirations. Here is what to expect from the CityStaff Process:
- Submit your Resume – Click here to start the process
- Telephone Call — One of our recruiters will call you to conduct a brief telephone interview to review your work history and your needs. If we believe
we will be able to assist you in your job search, we will ask you to come in for an interview
- Interview — Our recruiters will schedule a time for you to visit our office to fill out an application and participate in a formal interview to determine
your experience, your short and long-term goals, and desired work environment.
- Testing — We will also evaluate your business skills, including spelling, vocabulary, math, filing, editing and software abilities. Each evaluation is
customized to client-specific requirements and level of employment.
- References — You will be required to submit two business references from direct supervisors, HR professionals or college professors.
Once we have concluded this process, you will have the opportunity to be considered for the various positions of CityStaff’s clients.