Our Screening Process. Before you ever see a resume or engage in an interview, you can rest assured that CityStaff has conducted a thorough screening process. We also provide an orientation to make sure every candidate knows what we, and you, expect of them. We take time upfront to ensure that you receive only the top talent in the market.
Here is our screening process:
- Resume Review – We review submitted resumes to ensure their skill sets match those for which our clients are looking.
- Pre-screening – A telephone conversation is conducted to consider communication skills and review work history.
- In-Person Interview – Candidates visit our office for an in-face interview with one of our recruiters to complete an application, discuss their experience, short and long-term goals, and their ideal work environment.
- Testing – We evaluate the business and software skills of every candidate we meet. We can customize testing to your specifications.
- Orientation – We make sure all potential employees are aware of what we, and you expect.
- References – We require all candidates to supply two business references from direct supervisors, HR professionals, or college professors. These references are thoroughly checked by one of our recruiters.
- The Match – The final step in our process involves listening to both the clients’ and the candidates’ wants and needs to determine the right fit for both. Each candidate presented to you, will include a profile of their skills, experience and unique work styles.